The Votes Are In: Here Are All the Best Black Friday Deals for 2019
Start preparing early for the best Black Friday deals
The 2019 Black Friday deals are here. This year, Black Friday falls on November 29th, and just about every retailer in the country is going to be offering excellent opportunities to shop for all the things that you love. It’s also the best time to beat the rush and pick up Christmas presents at discounted prices.
Since there’s a lot of information to navigate surrounding the nation’s largest shopping event, we’ve assembled this guide so you can be the most prepared when braving the crowds of eager customers. You can learn about which products will have the biggest price drops, how to spend less time searching for items, where to look for advertisements and more.
What Are the Best Black Friday Deals for 2019?
TVs are obviously a hot-ticket item each year, but there are plenty of other price breaks to be had. Laptops, smart home devices, video games and small kitchen appliances are always popular this time of year. Here are the 10 best Black Friday deals we spotted so far in 2019, as voted on by the Slickdeals community:
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) - 38mm - Sport Band - Aluminum Case at Walmart |Sale Price: starting at $169.99 | Reg. Price: starting at $199.99
- 58-inch Insignia NS-58DF620NA20 Smart 4K UHD Fire TV + Free Amazon Echo Dot at Best Buy |Sale Price: $199 | Reg. Price: $529.98
- The Legend of the Zelda Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch) at Target |Sale Price: starting at $29.99 | Reg. Price: starting at $59.99
- Apple iPad 10.2" 32GB 7th gen. at Target |Sale Price: $249.99 | Reg. Price: $329.99
- Google Nest Hello Video Doorbell + $45 Kohl's Cash at Kohl's |Sale Price: $149.99 | Reg. Price: $229.99
- Sony Playstation 4 Bundle at Target | Sale price: $199 | Reg. price: $299
- Samsung 70" Smart TV at Best Buy | Sale Price: $549.99 | Reg. Price: $899.99
- 32-inch LG 32GK850F-B UltraGear 1440p WQHD 144Hz FreeSync 2 Gaming Monitor at Costco |Sale Price: $249.99 | Reg. Price: $499.99
- Roku Ultra 4K Streaming Media Player w/JBL Headphones & Enhanced Voice Remote at Best Buy |Sale Price: $49.99 | Reg. Price: $99.99
- Tresanti Adjustable Height Desk at Costco |Sale Price: $199.99 | Reg. Price: $399.99
- Nintendo Switch Console with Carrying Case and Controller Charging Dock + $90 Kohl's Cash at Kohl's |Sale Price: $319.99 | Reg. Price: $349.99
- Microsoft Surface Pro Bundle: Intel i5 10th Gen, 8GB, 128GB SSD, Includes Surface Pro Type Cover and Surface Pen at Costco |Sale Price: $799.99 | Reg. Price: $999.99
If you want to see the full list of top voted Black Friday deals you can see them over here.
Last-Minute Black Friday Deals
- Amazon Prime membership for $107 | Reg. Price: $119
- 64oz. Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender (Black) for $260 | Reg. $396
- LG SL3D 2.1 Channel 300W Soundbar w/ Wireless Subwoofer for $99 | Reg. $199.99
- The Cheesecake Factory $25 Gift Card + Two Free Slices of Cheesecake for $25
- 65" Hisense 65H6570F 4K UHD LED Android TV w/ HDR for $300
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch (Black/Stainless or White/Stainless) for $117
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Dyson w/ Display Stand (Fuchsia/Iron) for $320 | Reg. $399
Walmart Black Friday Deals
Walmart will open its doors at 6 p.m. Thursday, November 28th, so if you want to be first in line for their doorbusters you'll have to finish up that turkey before it gets dark outside. The Black Friday prices are valid all day Friday, as well, with store hours varying by location. Our top picks from Walmart include:
- Samsung 50" 4K UHD Smart TV- Sale Price: $278| Reg. Price: $550
- Samsung 55" Class 4K Smart TV - Sale Price: $328| Reg. Price: $527.99
- HP 15.6" Chromebook Touch - Sale Price: $299 | Reg. Price: $469
- Legion by Lenovo Y540 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Sale Price: $899 | Reg. Price: $1,099
- Xbox One X Gears 5 Bundle - Sale Price: $349 | Reg. Price: $500
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) - Sale Price: $129 | Reg. Price: $199
- iRobot Roomba 670 Wi-Fi Vacuum - Sale Price: $197 | Reg. Price: $244
You can see the rest of our top picks from Walmart over here.
Best Buy Black Friday Deals
Best Buy opens at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and will close around 1 a.m. (depending on your state). They will reopen at 8 a.m. on Black Friday. Here are some of the best deals from Best Buy this Black Friday:
- Insignia 58" Smart TV - Fire TV Edition (Includes Free Amazon Echo Dot) - Sale Price: $199.99 | Reg. Price: $479.99
- Samsung 70" Smart TV - Sale Price: $549.99 | Reg. Price: $899.99
- Samsung 75" Smart TV - Sale Price: $749.99 | Reg. Price: $1,099.99
- Google Pixel 4 - Sale Price: $399.99 | Reg. Price: $799.99
- Google Pixel 4 XL - Sale Price: $499.99 | Reg. Price: $899.99
- Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Sale Price: $279.99 | Reg. Price: $449.99
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" - Sale Price: $599.99 | Reg. Price: $959.99
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition Console - Sale Price: $149.99 | Reg. Price: $249.99
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB (PlayStation Exclusive Games Bundle) - Sale Price: $199.99 | Reg. Price: $299.99
- Xbox One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Console Bundle - Sale Price: $349.99 | Reg. Price: $499.99
- Beats Studio³ Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones - Sale Price: $199.99 | Reg. Price: $349.99
For the full list, broken out by category, head over to Best Buy Black Friday deals page on Slickdeals.
Amazon Black Friday Deals
Amazon has already started with many of their Black Friday discounts this year. Here's a glimpse of what's available or will be soon:
- All-new Echo – Sale Price: $49.99 | Reg. Price: $99.99 | Sale starts November 27th
- All-new Echo Dot – Sale Price: $22.00 or get a 3-pack for just $64.97 | Reg. Price: $49.99 | Sale starts November 28th
- All-new Fire TV Cube – Sale Price: $89.99 | Reg. Price: $119.99 | Sale starts November 24th
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote – Sale Price: $19.99 | Reg. Price: $39.99 | Sale starts November 24th
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote – Sale Price: $24.99 | Reg. Price: $49.99 | Sale starts November 24th
- LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Millennium Falcon – Sale Price: $479.97 | Reg. Price: $799.95
- KidKraft Disney Princess Cinderella Royal Dreams Dollhouse – Sale Price: $113.99 | Reg. Price: $189.99
- Instant Pot IP-DUO80 Pressure Cooker, 8-QT – Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $139.95
Check out more deals from Amazon in our roundup over here.
Black Friday Headphone Deals
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II – Black Friday Price: $279.99 at Best Buy | Regular Price: $349.95
- JLab Audio JBuds Air True Wireless Earbud Headphones – Black Friday Price: $29.99 at Best Buy | Regular Price: $49.99
- Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Studio Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Gray + Apple Music for 3 Months – Black Friday Price: $199.99 at Best Buy | Regular Price: $349.99
- Sony Wireless Noise Canceling Over the Ear Headphones With Google Assistant, Black, WH-100XM3 – Black Friday Price: $279.99 at Best Buy | Regular Price: $349.99
- Apple AirPods w/ Charging Case (latest model) – Black Friday Price: $129.99 at Walmart | Regular Price: $159
Black Friday Home Deals
- Dyson Big Ball Multi-Floor Vacuum for $229.99 (originally $499.99) at Macy's.
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Cord-free Vacuum for $349.99 and comes with $105 Kohl’s Cash at Kohl's.
- KitchenAid Value Bundle Artisan Series 5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer & Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment at Macy’s for $279.99
- KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt Stand Mixer w/Stainless Steel Bowl Model for $279.99 with $75 Kohl’s Cash at Kohl's.
- Instant Pot 6-Qt. Duo for $49, originally $79, at Walmart.
Black Friday Tool Deals
- 20V Max Battery 4-Pack Variety – Sale Price: $159 | Reg. Price: $299 at Lowe's
- 20V Max Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit – Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $179 at Lowe's
- 20V Max 3-Tool Cordless Power Tool Combo Kit – Sale Price: $199 | Reg. Price: $299 at Lowe's
- 20V Max 10-Tool Cordless Power Tool Combo Kit – Sale Price: $529 | Reg. Price: $849 at Lowe's
- 12″ Compound Miter Saw – Sale Price: $199 | Reg. Price: $299 at Lowe's
- 2.0AH/4.0AH 20V Max Lithium-Ion 8-Tool Kit – Sale Price: $499 | Reg. Price $899 at Home Depot
- 2.0AH/4.0AH 20V Max XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 2-Tool Kit – Sale Price: $299 | Reg. Price: $329 at Home Depot
- 70-Pc. MaxFit Driving Bit Set – Sale Price: $11.00 at Home Depot
- 1.5AH 20V Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit – Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $277 at Home Depot
When Is Black Friday 2019?
Black Friday begins on Friday November 29th this year. It's later in the month compared to 2018 when the shopping event kicked off on November 23rd. Some stores begin their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day, so there will be opportunities to get a head start for those interested. There are also plenty of "pre-Black Friday sales" and "lead-up" events to make note of. Amazon, for example, usually start their pre-sale event on November 1st. Walmart actually beat them this year by starting their early Black Friday deals on October 24th.
What Are the Store Hours on Black Friday and Thanksgiving 2019?
- JCPenney: 2 p.m-10 p.m. on Friday
- Kohl’s: 5 p.m.-1 pm. on Friday (doorbusters)
- Target: 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Best Buy: 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Macy’s: 5 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Walmart: 6 p.m. until close on Friday
- Sephora: 6 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Ulta: 6 p.m.-2 a.m.
CLOSED: Home Depot, Lowe’s, Costco and Sam’s Club
- Target: 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Home Depot: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Macy’s 6 a.m.-1 p.m. (doorbusters)
- Ulta: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Lowe’s: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sephora: 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sam’s Club: 7 a.m. until close (prices valid through Sunday)
- Best Buy: 8 a.m. until close
- Costco: 9 a.m.-8:30 p.m. (prices valid through Monday)
If you’re shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, you’ll probably want to plan on starting anytime between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Home Depot, Lowe’s, Costco and Sam’s Club all have a tradition of being closed on Thanksgiving Day, so you can either shop their products online or in stores on the next day.
Related Black Friday Reading
- Here are the Best Amazon Black Friday Deals (So Far)
- Every Single Black Friday Laptop Deal in One Place
- 11 Best Beauty Deals from Macy’s Black Friday Sale
- One Person Collected Nearly Every Black Friday Deal in a Single Spreadsheet
- How to Find the Best Deals on 4K TVs this Black Friday
- Where to Get the Best Prices on 2019’s Hottest Games – Black Friday
- The Most Popular Tech Deals for Black Friday 2019
- 10 of the Most Popular Black Friday Deals for 2019
- Every Black Friday 2019 TV Deal Sorted by Size and Price
- The Ultimate 2019 Black Friday Toy Guide for All Ages and Budgets
- The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals You Don’t Want to Miss This Year via Spy.com
2019 Black Friday Deals FAQ
How do you get the best deals on Black Friday?
There are lots of options of where to shop on Black Friday, so make sure you do you research. For popular products like video game consoles or Instant Pots, most retailers will have the same price. A way you save a little extra is by taking advantage of loyalty programs, such as the Target REDcard, for example, which gives you an additional 5% off every purchase. Shop the 2019 Black Friday deals.
How many days is Black Friday?
Black Friday is only one day, the Friday after Thanksgiving. However, Black Friday sales kick off as early as Thanksgiving Day evening at many retailers. Some retailers like Kohl's will stay open throughout the night for the most ambitious shoppers. There are also pre-Black Friday sales going on throughout the month of November, so you can get your shopping done early for certain items. Shop the 2019 Black Friday deals.
Do stores raise prices before Black Friday?
Raising prices right before a big sale like Black Friday is common practice. We see it all the time on Slickdeals and you can verify it with a tool like Camel Camel Camel or doing a quick site search on our site to see what past deal prices have been. Shop the 2019 Black Friday deals.
What Are the Most Popular Black Friday Deals?
Last year's top 10 most popular Black Friday deals were a 65-inch TCL 4K TV, 12-month digital membership to Sony PS Plus, Nintendo Switch bundle, Google Home Hub + $15 Kohl's Cash, Apple Watch Series 3, PS4 Slim bundle, Roku 4K streaming media player, Sony 1000XM2 premium wireless noise cancelling headphones, Instant Pot and a Dell Inspiron laptop.
How Do You Shop on Black Friday?
The best way to shop Black Friday deals is online. The deals are for the most part the same as in store, and you don't have to deal with crowds. There are some doorbusters that are only available in stores, but they are limited in quantity and run out fast. Save yourself the trouble and just shop online this Black Friday.
Are The 2019 Black Friday Deals Worth It?
Yes, the 2019 Black Friday deals are worth it. Stores like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and Target have great Black Friday deals in 2019. Check out what our community of 11 million avid deal hunters have to say about the 2019 Black Friday deals. Shop the 2019 Black Friday deals.