Presidents Day Sale Up to 40% Off PC & Electronics Deals See Deals
Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Amazon has The Complete Wizard of Oz Collection (Kindle eBook) on sale for $0.99 -> Now $0.49. Thanks Freshveggies323
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900)
- The Marvelous Land of Oz (1904)
- Ozma of Oz (1907)
- Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz (1908)
- The Road to Oz (1909)
- The Emerald City of Oz (1910)
- The Patchwork Girl of Oz (1913)
- Tik-Tok of Oz (1914)
- The Scarecrow of Oz (1915)
- Rinkitink in Oz (1916)
- The Lost Princess of Oz (1917)
- The Tin Woodman of Oz (1918)
- The Magic of Oz (1919)
- Glinda of Oz (1920)
The following is no longer available
Audible via Amazon has Oz. The Complete Collection (Audible Audiobook) on sale for $0.82. Thanks Freshveggies323
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Starts at Chapter 1,
- The Marvelous Land of Oz Starts at Chapter 25,
- Ozma of Oz Starts at Chapter 49,
- Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz Starts at Chapter 70,
- The Road to Oz Starts at Chapter 90,
- The Emerald City of Oz Starts at Chapter 114,
- The Patchwork Girl of Oz Starts at Chapter 144,
- Tik-Tok of Oz Starts at Chapter 172,
- The Scarecrow of Oz Starts at Chapter 197,
- Rinkitink in Oz Starts at Chapter 221,
- The Lost Princess of Oz Starts at Chapter 245,
- The Tin Woodman of Oz Starts at Chapter 271,
- The Magic of Oz Starts at Chapter 295,
- Glinda of Oz Starts at Chapter 318.
You gave thanks to Freshveggies323 for this post.
Freshveggies323 posted this deal. Say thanks!
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Don't have a Audible Membership? There is a free 1-Month Audible Trial available that offers 2 free audiobooks plus 2 free Audible originals when you sign-up.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Written by Edited February 11, 2020 at 09:33 AM
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
About the OP
Join the Conversation