has Zwilling J.A. Henckels Gourmet 6.5" Nakiri Knife
on sale for $29.99
. Shipping is free
for Loyalist Members (free to join
). Thanks pioneerknight
You gave thanks to pioneerknight for this post.
pioneerknight posted this deal. Say thanks!
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Sale is valid through 1/20/20 or while supplies last.
Edited January 19, 2020
at 08:59 PM
Bloomingdale has Zwilling JA Henckles Nakiri knife for $29.99 (70% off) w free shipping.
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability
- An ergonomic, triple-riveted handle ensures fatigue-free cutting
- A precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angles for sharpness and durability
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance the blade and handle perfectly; the center rivet is laser-inscribed with the Zwilling logo
- Technical Details: ice-hardened FRIODUR® blades; traditional three-rivet handles; full tang
- Proudly crafted in Germany, the knives are made of special-formula, stain-free steel that has been perfected for over 285 years
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany